Disabled Dogs

A pet shop put up a billboard that appeals to children: "Sold puppies." Soon a boy came into the shop and asked, "How much is the price of the puppy you are selling?"

The store owner replied, "The price ranges from 30 to 50 dollars."

The boy then reached into his trouser pocket and took out some coins, "Whoa. I only have 23.5 dollars. Hmmm, can I see the puppies for sale? "

The shopkeeper smiled. He then whistled for his dogs. Soon, from the room inside the shop, came five puppies. They ran along the store aisle. However, there is one puppy left behind.

The boy pointed at the most disturbing and apparently flawed puppy. He asked, "What about that puppy?" The shopkeeper explained that when the puppy was born it had a disorder in his hip, and would suffer a lifelong disability.

The boy looked excited and said, "I bought that flawed puppy."

The owner replied immediately, "No, do not buy that flawed puppy! But if you want to have it, I'll give it to you. "

The boy was disappointed. He looked at the shop owner and said, "I do not want you to give me that puppy for free. Although handicapped, the puppy still has the same price as any other puppy. I will pay the full price of the puppy. Right now I only have 23.5 dollars. But every day will be paying $ 0.5 to settle. "

But the salesman refused. He said, "Son, you do not buy this puppy. He can not run fast. He also can not jump and play like any other puppy. "

The boy was silent. Then he took off pulling the end of his trousers. From behind the pants legs appeared flawed. He looked at the shop owner and said, "Sir, I can not run fast either. Nor can I jump up and down and play like any other boy. Therefore I know that the puppy needs someone who will understand his suffering. "

Now the store owner bit his lip. Tears streamed from the corner of his eye. He smiled and said, "I will pray every day for these puppies to have an employer as good as you, son."

Devotional: ... The value of the glory of life does not lie in the status or the strengths we have, but on what we do based on a conscience that can understand and accept deficiencies.

Physical beauty is not a guarantee of inner beauty. Do you agree?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Gam cantoi